June 14-29, 2014 | Jackson, MS
Come experience the 2014 USA International Ballet Competition: Purchase tickets now to watch the world’s best ballet dancers put their artistry and technique to the test in the event of a lifetime. Enjoy a festival of ancillary events, including the Entergy Grand Prix Ball, Trey McIntyre Project performance and demonstration, Regional Dance America and Edward Stierle Contemporary Showcase matinees, “Lunch with the USA IBC” programs and more. It’s ballet at its most exhilarating, and it’s only at the USA International Ballet Competition.
The USA International Ballet Competition is the United States’ official international ballet competition as designated by a Joint Resolution of Congress.
ROUND II Performance Schedule:
Friday June 20, Saturday June 21, Sunday June 22- Round II
Monday June 23 – No USA IBC Performance
ROUND III Performance Schedule:
Tuesday June 24, Wednesday June 25, Thursday June 26- Round III
Friday June 27, No USA IBC Performance
Saturday June 28, 7:00 pm- AWARDS GALA
Sunday June 29, 7:30 pm- ENCORE GALA
Individual tickets include admission to the individual performance(s) selected.
Avoid additional transaction fees by purchasing tickets for the Entergy Grand Prix Ball and Trey McIntyre Project performance as you buy your individual tickets or packages.
- Purchasing Tickets at the Box Office: Individual tickets may also be purchased at the USA IBC Box Office (inside the Mississippi Arts Center in downtown Jackson, Mississippi, at 201 E. Pascagoula Street) or by calling the Box Office at 601-973-9249 between 10 a.m. and 4 p.m. Monday-Friday.
Republic Parking will allow patrons of the USA IBC to purchase dashboard parking passes. This gives USA IBC patrons a $10 per week discount, (or $20 for both weeks) instead of paying the full parking fee of $5 per night. Passes are available for the following periods:
- June 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, & 20 – $20.00
- June 21, 22, 24, 25, 26, & 28 – $20.00
- By phone at 601-352-3147 to speak to Deborah Stubbs.
- In person – The main office is located at (City Center Parking garage) 231 South West St. (right across the street from Thalia Mara Hall).
- By email - firstname.lastname@example.org
IBA Member Discounts
If you are a member of the International Ballet Association who qualifies for an additional discount on your package tickets, please call the Box Office at 601-973-9249 for assistance.
Package Tickets Include:
- 16 performances in the three rounds of competition
- Opening Night with Parade of Nations and Complexions Contemporary Ballet
- The Awards Gala, featuring medalist performances
Package Tickets Pricing:
- Package tickets are priced at a 15% savings over individual tickets
- $265 for the lower balcony and rear orchestra sections
- $341 for loge and orchestra
- $405 for dress circle
The USA International Ballet Competition would like to thank EastGroup for sponsoring tickets to the 2014 competition.
Funded in part by the Mississippi Development Authority and grants from the Jackson Convention and Visitors Bureau; South Arts, in partnership with the National Endowment for the Arts, a federal agency; and Mississippi Arts Commission, a state agency.
USA IBC REFUND POLICY
There are NO refunds or exchanges on ticket purchases. All sales are final.