Protecting your private information is our priority. This Statement of Privacy applies to the www.usaibc.com and USA International Ballet Competition (USA IBC) and governs data collection and usage. The USA IBC website is an ecommerce site. By using the USA IBC website, you consent to the data practices described in this statement.
Collection of your Personal Information
- USA IBC may collect personally identifiable information, such as your name, address, phone and email. If you purchase USA IBC’s products and services, we collect billing and credit card information. This information is used to complete the purchase transaction. We may gather additional personal or non-personal information in the future.
- Information about your computer hardware and software may be automatically collected by USA IBC.
- This information can include: your IP address, browser type, domain names, access times and referring website addresses. This information is used for the operation of the service, to maintain quality of the service, and to provide general statistics regarding use of the USA IBC website.
- USA IBC encourages you to review the privacy statements of websites you choose to link to from
- USA IBC so that you can understand how those websites collect, use and share your information.
- USA IBC is not responsible for the privacy statements on other websites.
Use of your Personal Information
- USA IBC collects and uses your personal information to operate its website(s) and deliver the services you have requested.
- USA IBC may also use your personally identifiable information to inform you of other products or services available from USA IBC and its affiliates. USA IBC may also contact you via surveys to conduct research about your opinion of current services or of potential new services that may be offered.
- USA IBC does not sell, rent or lease its customer lists to third parties.
- USA IBC may share data with trusted partners to help perform statistical analysis, send you email or postal mail, provide customer support, or arrange for deliveries. All such third parties are prohibited from using your personal information except to provide these services to USA IBC, and they are required to maintain the confidentiality of your information.
- USA IBC will disclose your personal information, without notice, only if required to do so by law or in the good faith belief that such action is necessary to: (a) conform to the edicts of the law or comply with legal process served on USA IBC or the site; (b) protect and defend the rights or property of USA IBC; and, (c) act under exigent circumstances to protect the personal safety of users of USA IBC, or the public.
Security of your Personal Information
- When personal information (such as a credit card number) is transmitted to other websites, it is protected through the use of encryption, such as the Secure Sockets Layer (SSL) protocol.
- Verisign is an independent, third-party company engaged in the development of digital trust.
- Verisign provides authentication of Internet services, digital identity and intellectual property. By clicking on the Verisign logo, the Verisign website will serve up a web page that confirms that USA IBC is “Verisign Authenticated.”
Children Under Thirteen
USA IBC does not knowingly collect personally identifiable information from children under the age of thirteen. If you are under the age of thirteen, you must ask your parent or guardian for permission to use this website.
Changes to this Statement
USA IBC will occasionally update this Statement of Privacy to reflect company and customer feedback. USA IBC encourages you to periodically review this Statement to be informed of how USA IBC is protecting your information.
Opt-Out & Unsubscribe
We respect your privacy and give you an opportunity to opt-out of receiving announcements of certain information. Users may opt-out of receiving any or all communications from USA IBC by contacting us:
Web page: www.usaibc.com
USA IBC welcomes your questions or comments regarding this Statement of Privacy. If you believe that USA IBC has not adhered to this statement, please contact USA IBC at:
USA IBC Customer Service
P.O. Box 3696
Jackson, MS 39207
* Effective as of January 1, 2012
Merchandise must be returned within 30 days of purchase. All returned items MUST HAVE INVOICE and or RECEIPT. Any item that has been used by the customer will not be refunded. Refund will be credited to the account you used to purchase material within 5 business days of receipt to at USA IBC. There are no refunds or exchanges on ticket purchases.
For your convenience, merchandise purchased on USA IBC.com can be returned to our office location:
201 East Pascagoula Street, Suite 101
Jackson, MS 39201