Seven unforgettable days. Two old-world cities. One world-class ballet competition.
June 1 – 9, 2020 | Denmark & Finland
Join USA IBC as we take off for the 2020 International Ballet Competition in Helsinki, Finland. This once in a lifetime experience begins in historic Copenhagen, Denmark – the gateway to Scandinavia – for an unforgettable 3-night experience. Next, we will fly to Helsinki, Finland for 4 days of history during the day, and the best of ballet each night, making for a truly unique experience.
- The most fun-loving of Nordic capitals, Copenhagen is the center of world-renowned Danish design and the birthplace of the Bournonville School, a unique style of ballet.
- The sights and sounds of Copenhagen’s historic center with your tour guide.
- Kronborg Castle – a UNESCO World Heritage site, located in the town of Helsingor, Denmark, and immortalized as Elsinore in William Shakespeare’s Hamlet.
- The Viking Ship Museum, where you will learn about the rough-and-tumble, yet sophisticated Viking culture from a thousand years ago.
- The Royal Danish Ballet presents Bournonville’s masterpiece “A Folk Tale”, an authentically romantic drama of confusion among trolls and humans.
- A walking tour of the Neoclassical and Art Nouveau streets starting at Market Square
- Spend an afternoon at one of three famous art museums
- An excursion by ferry to historic Tallinn, the capital of Estonia. A walking tour of Old Town, a marvelous mixture of Swedish and Germanic influences from the Reformation and the Middle Ages.
- Free time to explore Helsinki on your own
- Enjoy the final round and gala of the Helsinki International Ballet Competition each night
Spaces for this once-in-a-lifetime tour are limited, so book yours today.
The Land Tour part is $3,969 USD per person, based upon a minimum of 20 paying travelers. Single room supplement is $639 USD per person. Travelers may have Goodspeed & Bach book flights for a fee of $65 per person or may choose to make their own flight arrangements.
To receive more information, CLICK HERE.