Terms & Conditions
Vendor Agrees to the Following:
- Vendor agrees to pay the sum of $750 total in order to vend during said event.
- Vendor will provide 110 promotional items for the USA IBC competitors.
- All vendors will be located at the Thalia Mara Hall where IBC performances take place. Thalia Mara Hall Address: 255 E Pascagoula Street, Jackson, MS 39201.
- Vendor load-in and set-up will take place at 4:00 pm on first day and break-down on last scheduled date at 10:30 pm.
- Vendor will be open for business during the following hours:
Round 1 1:00 pm – 3:30 pm and 6:30 pm – 10:30 pm
Round 2 6:30 pm – 10:30 pm
Round 3 6:30 pm – 10:30 pm
- Vendor’s staff shall conduct themselves in a professional, orderly manner during the event. Booths must be staffed during agreed upon times.
- Vendor shall not vend any goods or services other than those described herein at or during the event without the written consent of the USA IBC.
- Vendor is responsible for any damage they may cause while participating in the event.
- Electricity and Wi-Fi access will be provided upon request, please bring your own extension cords.
- Vendor shall have access to the location until 11:00 pm after the event’s conclusion on the last day of each Vendor’s chosen time period in order to dismantle and remove all things brought to the location by the Vendor. Vendor shall leave the location clean of trash and substantially in the condition it was before occupied by the Vendor.
- The USA IBC will not be held liable for injuries to, or loss or damage to the property of the Vendor, its employees, agents, guests, or attendees arising out of the 2023 event, including but not limited to theft, fire, smoke, water from any source, electric failure, or defects in tables or other equipment. The Vendor agrees to indemnify and hold harmless the USA IBC of any damages or claims that may arise in connection with the Vendor’s presence at the event or Vendor’s activities of any kind.
- Fees are non-refundable