Competitors must perform either two solo variations or one pas de deux selected from the obligatory Round I Classical Repertoire.
- Junior Competitors must choose from the Junior Division Repertoire, and Senior Competitors must choose from the Senior Division Repertoire.
- Couples comprised of one Junior Division competitor and one Senior Division competitor must choose from the Junior Division Repertoire.
Finalists must perform a pas de deux or two solo variations of their choice from the obligatory classical ballet repertoire. Juniors and Seniors choose from the same repertoire selections in Round III.
- Soloists must choose one variation from LIST A and one variation from LIST B from the Round III Classical Repertoire.
- Couples must choose one pas de deux from the Round III Classical Repertoire.
2018 REQUISITE MUSIC
Competitors must use the 2018 USA IBC rehearsal music for Round I and Round III classical pieces. No alterations of any kind may be made. Pitch control may not be adapted in the theater. The requisite IBC music includes a fast and slow tempo for classical selections.
- Submit Online Application Form, Part I to receive password (via email) to access Requisite Music for Round I Classical Repertoire. Applicants must use this music when filming the video application.
- Round III rehearsal music will be made available to those dancers who are invited to compete in the 2018 USA IBC.